For your convenience, please print and complete your patient forms before you arrive for your appointment.
- Prior to your visit, please download and fill out the patient information form, OBGYN questionnaire form, billing procedures statement, pharmacy form, and the HIPAA forms and bring it with you to your appointment.
- We require you to bring a driver’s license and a current insurance card.
- If you are under 18 years old, we will need a parental consent form filled out in order for us to evaluate and provide care for those under 18 years old.
- Please bring a list of medications you are currently taking.
- Please have your pharmacy number so we can prescribe for you
- Please bring your current insurance card and picture ID or your appointment may be cancelled.
- We may need to update your personal information.
- If you are late to an appointment, your appointment may be rescheduled.
- Please bring the names and strengths of any medications you need refilled.
- Please bring any records you want the doctor to discuss or review with you, or request them to be sent to us at least 3 weeks before your appointment.
- If your appointment is for an annual pap and breast exam, also known as a well woman exam, then your visit will be billed as preventative health care.
Other Important Information
- It is your responsibility to know your insurance coverage. Upon your request our billers can help you determine your coverage. Please call 2-3 days before your appointment if you need this assistance.
- All obstetric patients are required to have any fees paid in full by 28 weeks unless other arrangements have been made with our billing department. We do not accept Medicaid.
- Any co-pays are expected to be paid at check-out or a fee will be assessed to your account.
- If you do not cancel 24 hours before your appointment you will be charged $20.00.
- If you think you need extra time with the doctor or have a complicated problem we are more than happy to accommodate you. Please understand though, that we try to keep our office on schedule. In order to be fair to all of our patients, we may ask you to come back at a later date when we can spend more time with you.
- Emergencies can happen, so if we are behind please accept our apology. If you need to we will be happy to reschedule your appointment.